- Author: Richard Bannister
Frodo was developed to reproduce Commodore 64 video with a higher degree of precision than existing emulators at the time. It has now been superceded by projects such as Power64, but nevertheless still provides a solid and functional emulation.
- Three different levels of emulation, trading speed against accuracy.
- Processor-level 1541 emulation, supporting many fastloaders.
- Precise VIC emulation, allowing raster effects to work.
- Support for D64, X64, T64, and LYNX file formats.