- Author: Bart Trzynadlowski, Nik Henson
Supermodel emulates Sega's Model 3 arcade platform, which powered Sega's arcade games released between 1996 and 1998 (Virtua Fighter 3, Daytona USA 2, Sega Rally 2, and more). The project is based an earlier (2003) emulator with the same name. The current focus is on accuracy above speed and usability, which is no mean feat given that no public documentation exists for the Model 3 platform.
Supermodel boasts an all-star cast of developers, helpers, and associates, including Bart Trzynadlowski, Nik Henson, Ville Linde, and R. Belmont.
- Accurate emulation of the Sega Model 3 arcade platform.
- Must be run from command line (no GUI or available frontends...yet).
- Input system supports any combination of keyboards, mice, and game controllers.
- Still very early in development -- expect low compatibility and slow speed for most games.