Welcome, Guest
What did you get?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: What did you get?

What did you get? 14 years, 4 months ago #256

I know it's almost midnight here and I don't open gifts for like 8 hours, but I wanted to put this up while I had the time. What did you get for Christmas?
Last Edit: 14 years, 4 months ago by jack59splat59.

Re:What did you get? 14 years, 4 months ago #258

A Dremel

Some clothes

A WDTV Live

A bunch of Video Games:
FIFA 2010 (360)
Borderlands (360)
Left for Dead 1 (360)
Assassin's Creed 1 (360)
God of War Collection (PS3)

A second PS3 controller

A Wii Carrying case

I am quite happy

Re:What did you get? 14 years, 4 months ago #259

Sunglasses, an electric toothbrush, $200 gift voucher, cash, and the new Raymond E. Feist book.

Much to both my and my father's amusement, my dad gave me Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 for PS3 and I gave him Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 for Wii - we both had the idea that we could play it together, like we used to with Jack Nicklaus 4 on the Mac and Golf on the Game Boy.

Since he's not quite finished recovering from a shoulder operation my dad won't be able to play the Wii version for another few weeks, but we've just spent two whole days playing the PS3 version together (it's almost 10pm on the 26th as I write this, so no we didn't open presents early)

Re:What did you get? 14 years, 3 months ago #263

From my grandparents: I got the Axe Dark Temptation Pack, which comes with a spray, deodorant, body wash, and shampoo. I also got 5 lottery tickets, from which I won nothing. Lastly, I got $100 which I promptly spent on a Casio Exilim EX-S5 digital camera.

From my parents: Nothing so far. My mom hates shopping during the holiday rush so she likes to wait a few days before she takes me shopping. I'm probably just going to get a few books.

Re:What did you get? 14 years, 3 months ago #266

Eastwood movies, Ghost Hunters Season set, & a new IMAC!!!!! From operating on a 10.3.9 PowerMac made in 2002, my wife finally bought me a new iMac, VGF is back. Probably forgot VGF by now.

Re:What did you get? 14 years, 3 months ago #268

menace690 wrote:
A Dremel

Some clothes

A WDTV Live

A bunch of Video Games:
FIFA 2010 (360)
Borderlands (360)
Left for Dead 1 (360)
Assassin's Creed 1 (360)
God of War Collection (PS3)

A second PS3 controller

A Wii Carrying case

I am quite happy

What's your Xbox live name?

Re:What did you get? 14 years, 3 months ago #269

My main girl got me a copy of the new complete National Geographic collection:

www.nationalgeographic.com/completeng/

I dig it. Travel gives me great joy. The DVDs help me imagine my next trip.

Re:What did you get? 14 years, 3 months ago #272

Wii & Smash Brawl. Alright, I'm behind the times, but I do approve of how they're expanding the franchise. Also misc. checks and gift cards, which I'm probably going to need to spend on the new apartment rather than anything "fun."

Re:What did you get? 14 years, 3 months ago #280

seanstar wrote:
Wii & Smash Brawl

What's your friend code? I might actually take the game out for once if you'd like to play.
Last Edit: 14 years, 3 months ago by jack59splat59. Reason: question mark

Time to create page: 0.15 seconds