Welcome, Guest
Steve Jobs: 1955 - 2011
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Steve Jobs: 1955 - 2011

Steve Jobs: 1955 - 2011 12 years, 6 months ago #2632

Steve Jobs today passed away at age 56. He was a true visionary and made almost all we do possible. He will be sorely missed and cannot be replaced. We wish his family, friends, co-workers, and the world; well. May we never forget his inovation and dreams.

Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by Niemann.

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /var/www/macscene/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.bbcode.php on line 209

Re: Steve Jobs: 1955 - 2011 12 years, 6 months ago #2633

::moment of silence::
Edit:
If someone hadn't continuously envisioned a computer as an inexpensive, graphical, user-friendly, colorful, portable, interconnected, practical, multimedia device to constantly push the envelope of brand new owner/user experiences which immediately feel second-nature, would we all be getting the news from social media before anywhere else? Steve, consider the universe most thoroughly dinged.

[ www.apple.com/stevejobs ]
Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by seanstar.

Re: Steve Jobs: 1955 - 2011 12 years, 6 months ago #2634

Sigh…

Re: Steve Jobs: 1955 - 2011 12 years, 6 months ago #2635

I think that people should keep in mind Jobs' attitude towards mortality i.e. what he said in the famous Stanford speech. Remember that although he will be missed, we're all in the same situation and we've all got to make the most of our time here to do great things and things that we love. He certainly did and he's inspired me to try and do the same.

Let's hope that the enthusiasm and ethos that Steve carved into Apple continues.
Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by dickmedd.

Re: Steve Jobs: 1955 - 2011 12 years, 6 months ago #2636

Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by Squirrel.

Time to create page: 0.15 seconds