Welcome, Guest
Quick question to official Apple developers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Quick question to official Apple developers

Quick question to official Apple developers 13 years, 8 months ago #1351

If I am out of line in asking this just delete the thread and I won't mind, and I will consider that a warning and not ask again. As you may know there has been a recent graphic driver update seeded to developers due to them being very out of date and not allowing the nVidia graphics card to preform well. But, if anyone has access to them would they mind sending them my way? I am getting tired of Starcraft 2 crashing and only being able to play on low settings when my card is capable of more. Who knows when they will officially be released, so please don't take this as begging, I'm just frustrated.

Re:Quick question to official Apple developers 13 years, 8 months ago #1357

Peter wrote:
If I am out of line in asking this just delete the thread and I won't mind, and I will consider that a warning and not ask again. As you may know there has been a recent graphic driver update seeded to developers due to them being very out of date and not allowing the nVidia graphics card to preform well. But, if anyone has access to them would they mind sending them my way? I am getting tired of Starcraft 2 crashing and only being able to play on low settings when my card is capable of more. Who knows when they will officially be released, so please don't take this as begging, I'm just frustrated.

IMO this is akin to ROM begging because you're asking someone to break NDA.

Time to create page: 0.11 seconds