Welcome, Guest
Byuu is selling a complete set of US SNES games
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Byuu is selling a complete set of US SNES games

Byuu is selling a complete set of US SNES games 11 years, 3 months ago #3620

News is making the rounds. I thought folks here would be interested. He wants to raise money for the next phase of his complete cataloguing of the Super Nintendo—buying and dumping ROMs for every European and Japanese release.

www.ebay.com/itm/300830169972

721 games—anyone got 25 grand to spare?

(byuu's the dude behind BSNES, for anyone who doesn't know.)

What's the biggest number of games you've accumulated for any one system?
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by mossy_11.

Re: Byuu is selling a complete set of US SNES games 11 years, 3 months ago #3625

Holy Mother of ...WOW!

I wish I had the dough for that collection. I'd snag it in a heartbeat. Nothing beats the look of a real SNES and its cartridges and a real ASCIIPad (the original SNES controllers had limitations where the bus poll didn't always pick up button presses, most annoyingly in all of the Street Fighter II games, thus requiring a controller with Turbo to make up for that).

Re: Byuu is selling a complete set of US SNES games 11 years, 3 months ago #3628

That... is impressive. Only console I've thus far acquired the whole US library of is Virtual Boy...

Re: Byuu is selling a complete set of US SNES games 11 years, 3 months ago #3629

Probably only cost you a few pesos too. ^_^

Re: Byuu is selling a complete set of US SNES games 11 years, 3 months ago #3630

The most complete game library I've got is probably for the Amstrad GX4000, not exactly the greatest feat.

Time to create page: 0.13 seconds