Welcome, Guest
NullpoMino
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: NullpoMino

NullpoMino 13 years, 3 months ago #2040

When you think of tetromino games on Max OS X, you probably think of Quinn. Or perhaps Tetris Friends, or even less likely, Tetris Zone.

Well, prepare to forget any of those ever existed.

NullpoMino can do a convincing simulation of almost any Tetris game you can imagine. It's also got nearly lag-free network support which, thanks to being based on Java, allows you to play cross-platform versus your Windows and Linux friends.

Just about the only thing it's missing is a large player base. But with the recent release of version 7.5 greatly improving both ease of installation and general user experience, that will hopefully be changing soon. And if there are any features you think it should have, the developers are more than happy to listen to suggestions.

There are also domino game modes based on Puyo Puyo, Dr. Mario, and Super Puzzle Fighter if you care about that kind of stuff.
Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by Caithness.

Re:NullpoMino 13 years, 3 months ago #2041

Excellent tip, just got it downloaded! Loving the DM 'Physician' mode, there goes my morning.

Re:NullpoMino 13 years, 3 months ago #2044

I'm glad you're enjoying it.

If you have any questions, such as how to change the backgrounds or remove the grid, just let me know and I'll try to help you out.

Re:NullpoMino 13 years, 3 months ago #2045

Very slick and impressive. I just played a quick Marathon game ("quick" because I had to drop out and eat after 80 lines). It's definitely Tetris.

Are you one of the developers?

Re:NullpoMino 13 years, 3 months ago #2047

No, but I'm sort of the one who discovered it on a Japanese website and brought it to the attention of English-speaking Tetris players.

Time to create page: 0.14 seconds