Welcome, Guest
Upcoming VGA Awards
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Upcoming VGA Awards

Upcoming VGA Awards 13 years, 4 months ago #1899

Its being sponsored by Verizon... bets on the best cellular game award (or equivalent award name) is something available on Verizon phones. Granted... if it is Angry Birds, I cant argue... but you get what Im saying

Re:Upcoming VGA Awards 13 years, 4 months ago #1900

See how itgoes I guess... Angry Birds wins hands down for popularity I am guessing, but as always... most popular does not always mean best. Not saying Angry Birds can't be both.

If it is a random game that you cannot get on the iPhone (they would seriously need to dig deep I reckon) then I'd call it dodgy. Hopefully the sponsorship is just that though.

What mobile games does MacScene like best?

Re:Upcoming VGA Awards 13 years, 4 months ago #1901

Mobile gaming highlights for me (this year) would be The Incident, Dead Runner, and Kometen, although the game I'm playing right now (Ash) may end up taking the cake if it stops being so hard.

I'd guess the winner in the mobile category would be either Angry Birds or Tilt to Live, though.

By the way, "Awards" is redundant in the topic header. It's not the Video Game Awards Awards.

Re:Upcoming VGA Awards 13 years, 4 months ago #1903

mossy_11 wrote:

By the way, "Awards" is redundant in the topic header. It's not the Video Game Awards Awards.

Point taken... but they advertise it this way too if I am not mistaken.

Re:Upcoming VGA Awards 13 years, 4 months ago #1907

They still make games in 800x600 now?

Re:Upcoming VGA Awards 13 years, 4 months ago #1908

I think and iPhone app will win. Who can argue against a touchscreen vs. regular mobile games. Plus, most of the cool Droid games are iPhone originals.

Time to create page: 0.12 seconds