Welcome, Guest
My little project
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: My little project

My little project 13 years, 9 months ago #1190

Not all finished yet, but me and a friend have started up our arcade business again since I'm back in Oz again... thought I'd share some of our work with the readers here. This is a Snow Bros. machine (one of my favourite games.) We'll be doing all the wiring, routing and painting today.

Last Edit: 13 years, 9 months ago by jetboy.

Re: My little project 13 years, 9 months ago #1193

That is so cool. Have fun with your project. I was thinking of making my own, but someone down the street is thinking of selling one of theirs and I may be able to get a good price on a machine that can run multiple games.

Re:My little project 13 years, 9 months ago #1221

Looks very nice! I'm building a MAME cabinet, but your cabinet isn't even finished and it's already better than mine.
Last Edit: 13 years, 9 months ago by Kuribo. Reason: Typo.

Re:My little project 13 years, 9 months ago #1264

Thats excellent sir. I love this kind of home done stuff. Just a couple of months ago I put together my own stick to play on PS3/PS2/GC.

With as much experience you seem to have you should build some arcade boxes too. If you did I'd buy one.

Do you frequent SRK or slagcoin at all?

Re:My little project 13 years, 9 months ago #1287

i'll have to post mine sometime too. anyways, one of the best parts is setting it up. you'll have fun! what software are you planning to run?
Last Edit: 13 years, 9 months ago by octavius.

Time to create page: 0.12 seconds