Emulation page woefully out of date
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Emulation page woefully out of date

Emulation page woefully out of date 8 years, 6 months ago #4098

macscene.net/emulators/frontpage/

• Missing all mention of PSX and the 5? emulators that'll work on OS X
  • Missing the Dreamcast emulator
  • etc.

Is there still someone updating this stuff? None of the emulators released since ~2011 appear to be listed.

Re: Emulation page woefully out of date 8 years, 6 months ago #4099

Nope. Nobody's been updating it. I always meant to finish filling in the missing stuff and to add new emulators as they emerged, but never quite got to it. There are a few newish emulators in the database (first release circa 2012-3), though.

Any volunteers? It's easy to do - just need an icon, link, brief description, a few dot points listing key features, and optionally also screenshots. If everything is supplied to me, I can put stuff in. Or Niemann (or I, probably) can set you up with the necessary access privileges to do it yourself.

Or another option would be for you guys to make a list of all the emulators missing from the database. I'll then chip away at it every weekend after my holiday until we're up to date.
Last Edit: 8 years, 6 months ago by mossy_11.

Re: Emulation page woefully out of date 8 years, 6 months ago #4100

This brings back memories... that's about where I passed the baton over from emulation.net to emuscene back in... what? 2006? I ran out of active contributors, and didn't have the time to do it myself.

So where is everyone going these days?

Re: Emulation page woefully out of date 8 years, 6 months ago #4101

I just play on OpenEmu & PCSXR. I come around here once a week, to see if anyone cleaned the cobwebs off. If anyone has something new to contribute, just put it in a forum message. I only follow OpenEmu on Twitter, they're putting in new stuff & trying it out, like a Dolphin core in OpenEmu.

Re: Emulation page woefully out of date 8 years, 5 months ago #4106

@Thundar
redump.org has all the cue files in the downloads section

Re: Emulation page woefully out of date 8 years, 5 months ago #4107

thanks Metal

Time to create page: 0.13 seconds