Welcome, Guest
New Sixtyforce is out!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: New Sixtyforce is out!

New Sixtyforce is out! 11 years, 7 months ago #3468

I am so surprise to see a new version of Sixtyforce today! Now supports 64bit Mac and Mountain Lion!

I am giving it a try today - so far seems like games that does not used to work still does not work, but those with some issues like jerky sound and performance seem to work better now!

Re: New Sixtyforce is out! 11 years, 7 months ago #3469

I spotted that a couple of days ago. Hadn't found the time to try it out yet. Gerrit seems to like sneaking these updates out.

The relevant link, for anyone wondering: sixtyforce.com/help/release_notes_096.html

Re: New Sixtyforce is out! 11 years, 7 months ago #3470

I have tested all my ROMs. Does not seem to find anything that used to broke but now work, and vice versa. However, those that works, seem to work better. I have much lesser jerky performance or broken sound...finally Ridge Racer 64 and Ms Pacman now works perfectly (last time I often got broken sound)!

Re: New Sixtyforce is out! 11 years, 6 months ago #3511

Riiiiiiidge Raaaaacer!

Nice to have an update, I think they come every other year…

Re: New Sixtyforce is out! 11 years, 6 months ago #3515

It seems PS3 controllers are preconfigured now, not sure if that's a new thing or not.

Re: New Sixtyforce is out! 11 years, 5 months ago #3519

Is there a way for me to change the resolution that sixtyforce uses?
I know stretching the picture is sorta frowned upon but I'm using my TV for N64 games and would like Sixtyforce to use all of the available space.

A while back I think I can vaguely remember being able to do this... maybe.

PS - I forgot my old license code so just registered Sixtyforce for the 2nd time. Go Gerrit! Funny thing is he isn't looking a year older since he started working on Sixtyforce, what's Gerrit's secret there?

Re: New Sixtyforce is out! 11 years, 5 months ago #3523

There's another update! I'll put it in the News Roundup going out later, but for now: sixtyforce.com/help/release_notes_097.html

Re: New Sixtyforce is out! 11 years, 5 months ago #3530

Good, good. The more the merrier, as they say…

Time to create page: 0.13 seconds