Welcome, Guest
How do you show only installed ROMs in MAME OS X?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: How do you show only installed ROMs in MAME OS X?

How do you show only installed ROMs in MAME OS X? 12 years, 1 month ago #3224

I am trying MAME OS X, and I have only 10 games. But MAME OS X seems wanted to show me everything, 99% I am not interested nor installed.

Can I just show the 10 games I have? Just like how iMAME or other MAME works?

Re: How do you show only installed ROMs in MAME OS X? 12 years, 1 month ago #3225

Haven't used it in a while, but as far as I remember you can audit your roms folder. After that you should only see the games you have instead of a complete list of all supported roms.

Re: How do you show only installed ROMs in MAME OS X? 12 years, 1 month ago #3228

Thanks! It works. Just need to select "Good" tab, rather than "All". But many games missing, like 1941 and all Metal Slugs!
Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by limtc.

Re: How do you show only installed ROMs in MAME OS X? 12 years, 1 month ago #3229

Instead of MAME OSX you could also try the latest SDLMAME with the MAME+ Frontend.

Re: How do you show only installed ROMs in MAME OS X? 12 years, 1 month ago #3231

Honestly I am looking for a simple installation experience... like MacMAME. SDLMAME + front end always strikes me as a little difficult.

Re: How do you show only installed ROMs in MAME OS X? 12 years, 1 month ago #3232

Soon, there will be Openemu twitter.com/#!/openemu
You could get the source and compile it yourself. I would do it, but I'm on a 32bit Mac with Snow Leopard which isn't supported anymore.

Time to create page: 0.12 seconds