Welcome, Guest
Dolphin and gamepads
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Dolphin and gamepads

Dolphin and gamepads 12 years, 10 months ago #2316

Hi,

I am using the latest Dolphin, and have 2 Logitech gamepads. Both gamepads work fine on Sixtyforce, but on Dolphin, I have encountered 2 issues after settings.

Using Mario Kart Double Dash as example:

- the gamepad keep changing! Sometimes Dolphin assume 1st gamepad, sometimes it assume the 2nd one.
- can't seems to get 2 gamepads to work at the same time. In Mario Kart, only 1 is active.

Any idea?

Re: Dolphin and gamepads 12 years, 10 months ago #2320

I found the solution to the 2nd one. There is a settings in Config->GameCube that allows me to add a new controller.

Re: Dolphin and gamepads 12 years, 10 months ago #2321

All your topics are about Dolphin lately, you can keep them all in one thread. You don't have to make a new thread for each aspect of the emulator.

Re: Dolphin and gamepads 12 years, 10 months ago #2323

IUG, you sure that's a good idea? Wouldn't it be easier for people to looking for specific information in a search if they are separate threads?

Re: Dolphin and gamepads 12 years, 10 months ago #2324

Well this is one person trying to set up this one program for the first time, and I didn't think he had to spread it out amongst so many topics.

Re: Dolphin and gamepads 12 years, 9 months ago #2394

Have a warning to Dolphin fans:

When upgraded to Lion GM, both my gamepads stopped to work. They still work under Sixtyforce though, just not in Dolphin.

Gamepads in Dolphin running under Snow Leopard still work.

Re:Dolphin and gamepads 12 years, 9 months ago #2395

I guess that's what you get when you install software that's not officially available.
Give the Dolphin guys a couple of weeks after the release of Lion.

Re:Dolphin and gamepads 12 years, 9 months ago #2396

Yup. Just to mention that this is my development machine, that's why there is Lion GM.

However, Dolphin seems to work fine using keyboard, so it is not big deal.

Time to create page: 0.14 seconds