Welcome, Guest
PCSX-Reloaded for Intel Macs
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: PCSX-Reloaded for Intel Macs

Re: PCSX-Reloaded for Intel Macs 11 years, 7 months ago #3505

ok, first off squishy one, my usb earphones died, im using new ones, bannisters stuff dont crash when i usem now, therefor, aint my system after all, it was the earphones. and honestly squishy, if it was my machine causin probs, all the sounds in cut the rope angry birds, fruit ninja, emulators, other games sound fine, just 1 question i Had on one emulator..& its NOT my ystem. Ty & gnight.

Re: PCSX-Reloaded for Intel Macs 11 years, 7 months ago #3506

Thundar wrote:
ok, first off squishy one, my usb earphones died, im using new ones, bannisters stuff dont crash when i usem now, therefor, aint my system after all, it was the earphones. and honestly squishy, if it was my machine causin probs, all the sounds in cut the rope angry birds, fruit ninja, emulators, other games sound fine, just 1 question i Had on one emulator..& its NOT my ystem. Ty & gnight.

Well let's see, you're ranting and providing virtually zero information, and then you respond with this, which is information you failed to include previously. What exactly did you expect to hear if you only say "it's borked!" without information to go on?

But I'll try and help anyway. The first thing we'll need to know is what games you're experiencing this on? Different games may require certain features enabled or disabled within PCSX-R's preferences in order to run correctly. It's one of the pitfalls of emulating the playstation - there's no realistic way to use LLE (low level emulation), so it's all basically HLE (High level emulation), meaning it is basically the exact opposite of something like NEStopia or BSNES in terms of accuracy, as there isn't a computer around that can emulate the PSX in a cycle accurate manner at full framerate (and likely not even at 20 FPS).

If you can list which games have problems, and what the problem is for each individual game you're having issues with, I can look through the preferences to see if any item might apply to those games and be able to fix the issue, or at least make it tolerable enough to be enjoyable.

Re: PCSX-Reloaded for Intel Macs 11 years, 6 months ago #3518

This is a quick note to let everyone know that my latest builds for PCSX-Reloaded are now live at http://consoleemu.com/emulator/pcsx-reloaded#latest.

Re: PCSX-Reloaded for Intel Macs 11 years, 6 months ago #3545

Just downloaded the latest build for my late 2008 MacBook Pro. A couple things stick out -- maybe they've been brought up before.

• The 'widescreen' option doesn't do anything.
  • Loading the OpenGL plugin causes the app to hang for a few seconds and then crash. The last I heard of this plugin was some time ago; is it supposed to work?

Time to create page: 0.19 seconds