Welcome, Guest
Im Looking for a GBA emulator and a PS1 Emulator
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Im Looking for a GBA emulator and a PS1 Emulator

Im Looking for a GBA emulator and a PS1 Emulator 13 years, 9 months ago #1129

Im looking for a Gba emulator and an easy to use PS1 emulator, cant seem to find any.

Re:Im Looking for a GBA emulator and a PS1 Emulator 13 years, 9 months ago #1130

I personally use Boycott Advance by Richard Bannister for all of my GBA emulation on Mac.

SpeedofMac keeps regular builds of PCSX-R on his site and there's plenty of chatter about that on this thread.

Good Luck!

Re:Im Looking for a GBA emulator and a PS1 Emulator 13 years, 9 months ago #1133

For what it's worth I agree with Bocott Advance it's a great emulator and runs at a nice speed.

Re:Im Looking for a GBA emulator and a PS1 Emulator 13 years, 9 months ago #1135

While it works fine when it works, Boycott Advance has more than its share of incompatible/problematic games (e.g., Mother 3) and hasn't been updated in several years (since '08, I think).

For anything that doesn't work well in Boycott Advance, I recommend VBA-M.

Hope this helps!

Re:Im Looking for a GBA emulator and a PS1 Emulator 13 years, 9 months ago #1144

There's always the flash cart for the GBA or DS.

Re:Im Looking for a GBA emulator and a PS1 Emulator 13 years, 8 months ago #1205

No, you should definitely try Mednafen. Works a lot better than Boycott or VBA-M, at least in my opinion.

Re:Im Looking for a GBA emulator and a PS1 Emulator 13 years, 8 months ago #1212

If you still can't make up your mind, may I suggest taking a look at iusethis. I've practically found most of my most favorite applications/emulators there (including mednafen, VBA-M, Boycott Advance...).
Last Edit: 13 years, 8 months ago by Kuribo.

Time to create page: 0.13 seconds