Welcome, Guest
The Last Twenty Years
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: The Last Twenty Years

The Last Twenty Years 4 weeks, 1 day ago #4607

With all the news articles today about the launch of Mac OS X twenty years ago (March 24, 2001), I realized that some of the people in this forum have been hanging around since then. Figured I'd send out a quick note and see who all is still lurking around.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Re: The Last Twenty Years 3 weeks, 6 days ago #4608

Still lurking, no longer running emus, staying safe at home.

Still running a PowerMac G5 too.

Hope everyone else is fine!

Re: The Last Twenty Years 3 weeks, 5 days ago #4609

Likewise still lurking and all fine here (and now just days from submitting my new book to the publisher for copyediting, layout/design, and all the other pre-publication bits and and bobs).

Amazing to think it's been almost 20 years since I stopped lurking anonymously and registered an account here.
Last Edit: 3 weeks, 5 days ago by mossy_11. Reason: URLs are hard

Re: The Last Twenty Years 3 weeks, 5 days ago #4610

I'm still here.

My focus for this last while has been on my Retro Game Collection – currently standing at 27 titles. I've got three more in development which I plan to be the end of the line, though in fairness I said the same thing at both ten and twenty, so who knows?

The current focus is on making the iOS ports better, and I'm making decent headway with that. Roughly half of the games now support wireless controllers, so if you've got a DualShock 4 (or Xbox Elite Series 2) kicking around you can turn your iPad into a perfectly respectable procrastination device.

Based on the current sales numbers I'm on course to break even in 2022, though I'd love to bring that forward, so any support from people reading this would be very much appreciated.

Re: The Last Twenty Years 2 weeks, 2 days ago #4611

Still here too

Time to create page: 0.10 seconds