Welcome, Guest
NES Summary and Emulation Tips...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: NES Summary and Emulation Tips...

NES Summary and Emulation Tips... 14 years, 4 months ago #248

Couldn't find anywhere to make comments directly on it but I thought that Niemann's roundup on the NES as well as tips on emulating the console (as well as how to play with it best) was really good. In terms of what I'd like to see on the new Macscene, this ranks highly!

Re:NES Summary and Emulation Tips... 14 years, 4 months ago #249

James Medd wrote:
Couldn't find anywhere to make comments directly on it but I thought that Niemann's roundup on the NES as well as tips on emulating the console (as well as how to play with it best) was really good. In terms of what I'd like to see on the new Macscene, this ranks highly!

I actually enjoyed putting it together and I think it will be interesting to take a look at the current status of all these different systems. Thanks for the feedback.

Also, I had forgotten to enable commenting on the article. I'm glad you noticed it, should be fixed now.

Re:NES Summary and Emulation Tips... 14 years, 4 months ago #251

Yes, I agree. I would like to see more pages like these. I missed the ease of access that the old site had for getting to the emulators. Please bring that back.

Re:NES Summary and Emulation Tips... 14 years, 4 months ago #252

Yunana wrote:
Yes, I agree. I would like to see more pages like these. I missed the ease of access that the old site had for getting to the emulators. Please bring that back.

We are planning on it once we get enough of these articles hammered out. I imagine a nice clean list of the articles. One thing I would like to add to the articles is a quick 'Download' section giving a direct link to the latest version of the emulator. Something I need to figure out the best way of doing.

Re:NES Summary and Emulation Tips... 14 years, 4 months ago #253

Take care of the big-name systems first, but if you need help with some of the more obscure ones, particularly TurboGrafx/PCE or WonderSwan, let me know. I could also brush up on Lynx or NGP/NGPC if desired.

Re:NES Summary and Emulation Tips... 14 years, 3 months ago #290

Yeah!!!

Time to create page: 0.14 seconds