Welcome, Guest
Happy New Year
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Happy New Year

Happy New Year 13 years, 3 months ago #1982

Happy New Year to everyone at MacScene, especially those who frequent the site and provide our awesome content. 2010 was a great year for MacScene, filled with a lot of new beginnings and new faces. 2011 is going to be even better, we have lots of unbelievable projects in the pipeline and I am excited at the potential for the site and the community.

Happy New Year everyone, and may your 2011 be extraordinary.

Re: Happy New Year 13 years, 2 months ago #1983

Here's to a great 2011. It's certainly shaping up to be a special year for me.

Re: Happy New Year 13 years, 2 months ago #1984

Yappy Hew Near y'all!

Unfortunately I get to be sick first thing off. Cousins brought their kids for Christmas, they were sick, myself and my grandparents got sick. Been sucking down the Orange Death™ known as DayQuil for four days now. So the last week I get off from work (workman's comp) I get to be sick.

Whee!

The bright side? Since my year starts off getting all the crappy stuff out first, maybe that means the rest will be great.
Last Edit: 13 years, 2 months ago by Squishy Tia.

Re:Happy New Year 13 years, 2 months ago #1985

Man Tia I hear the sick part this was my first year starting a week off in the crapper. Nice image for everyone liquid pixels falling out of my fine fine Pitfall Harry arse. Lets keep the site going strong everyone!

Re:Happy New Year 13 years, 2 months ago #1986

Seems there is an epidemic... been extremely unwell myself and missed the whole new years shin-dig . Still not really much better after almost a week...

Things can only get better though? *looks up at piano falling through the sky*

Re:Happy New Year 13 years, 2 months ago #1987

Pixelcade wrote:
Man Tia I hear the sick part this was my first year starting a week off in the crapper. Nice image for everyone liquid pixels falling out of my fine fine Pitfall Harry arse. Lets keep the site going strong everyone!

Hershey Squirts FTW.

Re:Happy New Year 13 years, 2 months ago #1988

Happy New Year everyone

Re:Happy New Year 13 years, 2 months ago #1989

Happy New Year to everyone on the forum!

Hope everyone had a good festive holiday and looking forward to the year ahead!

Re:Happy New Year 13 years, 2 months ago #2033

My new year's resolution is to log into MacScene more often, as I haven't been on much lately...

Time to create page: 0.15 seconds