Welcome, Guest
Video Game Fact(s) of the Day
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Video Game Fact(s) of the Day

Re:Video Game Fact(s) of the Day 12 years, 8 months ago #2474

Niemann wrote:
I guess I'll add a disclaimer to the bottom of the Video Game Facts of the Day, "Please do not use any of these facts for any academic or professional purposes."

As for the August 8th comment, that was a near quote from Shigeru Miyamoto when he was asked about the evolution of Mario's appearance. I can probably find the exact reference in one of my two books about the guy. If additional citations are needed, let me know.

Eh, I found many of the fact quite informational. I can see how some less savvy people might have trouble distinguishing between fact and humor, but for the most part they've been more helpful than anything else really.

As dray as my sense of humor is (I'm about as good at conversation in real life as I am at reading street signs from 200 feet away), I can usually pick out the real stuff from the fluff, and when I can't, I ask as I did previously in this thread. Usually me asking is just a self-confirmation of what I originally may have thought was really the case about something.

Re:Video Game Fact(s) of the Day 12 years, 7 months ago #2526

You did NOT just RickRoll my Robo. YOU DID NOT.

/troutsmack
/troutsmack
/troutsmack

Re:Video Game Fact(s) of the Day 12 years, 7 months ago #2527

Re:Video Game Fact(s) of the Day 12 years, 7 months ago #2528

Squishy Tia wrote:
You did NOT just RickRoll my Robo. YOU DID NOT.

/troutsmack
/troutsmack
/troutsmack

No, ~I~ just RickRolled your Robo. Clearly you haven't been watching the youtube thread
Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by seanstar.

Time to create page: 0.13 seconds