Welcome, Guest
iPhone / iPad Developer Wanted
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: iPhone / iPad Developer Wanted

iPhone / iPad Developer Wanted 13 years, 9 months ago #1112

As some of you may know, the original Emuscene was spun into a company a few years ago which does website / web-application development. The company is now called Elemodo Software, and it is this company that hosts MacScene and developed the software which the site is built on.

I have had extraordinary luck recruiting new designers, developers, and writers from the MacScene community; and so I thought I'd try again. Elemodo is expanding much more quickly than I had anticipated, and I have a need for an iPhone / iPad application developer. I have about three projects (possibly more) on the table which I am currently negotiating the specifics on.

While competence in iPhone (objective-c and familiarity with Apple's tools) is a must, one thing that we really need is a developer with strong communication skills. I am happy to share more details (either through this thread or privately), and would certainly like to speak to anyone interested.

This is a great summer opportunity for any students (that's how I got my start) and is also a great way to earn some extra money doing something many of us are already doing.

Menace started working with Elemodo about six months ago, and I know he's recently married (congrats menace in case you happen to read this). Feel free to contact him and ask him about his experience (the good and bad; not all clients are good, but hopefully his compensation in those instances made up for any problems).

Let me know if you have any questions, and if you're interested right off the bat feel free to send me a private message. Thanks
Last Edit: 13 years, 9 months ago by Niemann.

Time to create page: 0.09 seconds